VENOL LIQUOR WWL PASTE is a weakly anionic fatliquor with wide range of applications.
Appearance : White to slightly yellowish pourable paste
Solid content : 50 ? 1%
Solubility in Water : Product is diluted with 5-10 times amount of water at 600C to
form fairly stable emulsion
pH of 10% emulsion : 7 ? 0.5
• It may be used in fatliquoring of almost all types of leather.
• It is used as dispersing agent and dyeing oil.
• outstanding stability, particularly to electrolytes ;
• high capacity for stabilising sulphate fatliquors against electrolytes ;
• good dispersing effect on anionic dyes, titanium white and other pigment preparations ;
• good levelling effect on the dyeing without lightening it excessively ;
• good combining capacity for semi chrome and combination tanned leathers.
STABILITY TO SOLUTIONS OF :
Acid : Good in weak acids
Salt : Good
Hard Water : Good
Veg. Tannin : Good
For fatliquoring chrome, semi-chrome suede, nubuck and grain leathers : 1 - 2% before the
dye (based on shaved wt.)
For sheep skin clothing,
Nappa : 2 - 3% (on shaved wt.)
Suede : 2 - 3% (on shaved wt.)
Chrome tanned gloving leather : 3 - 4% (on shaved wt.)
For white grain leather
2 - 3% TiO2 dispersed with 2 - 3% Venol Liquor WWL paste
SHELF LIFE :
Minimum 06 months if stored in dry & cool place in closed container under normal conditions.